Monday, March 7, 2011

My First Award!!


I'm so excited, I've received my first award, The Stylish Blogger Award!!! Thank you so much MulticafterAmy for this award for Emily's Bedroom Door. I feel so honored!!

8 Things About Me:

1. I created this blog to increase my confidence about my crafting.

2. I love to bake especially cheesecakes, canollies, and cakes.

3. I am the biggest procrastinator in the world.

4. I can't go shopping without going into a craft store.

5. I always have at least 10 projects that I am working on or are getting ready to start.

6. I began crafting to make scrapbooks for my kids, but have never completed a layout.

7. I love to look at other peoples blogs for inspiration.

8. My goals for this year, actually complete a scrapbooking layout, participate in some blog hops, craft more   often and learn new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment