Monday, February 7, 2011

A Few Questions Answered (Hopefully)

Hi Everyone! I've had a few people on the Cricut message boards who have asked what cartridges I've used on a few projects. If I didn't list a cartridge I didn't use one. I used a software called Sure Cuts A Lot, this software is amazing! It allows you to use files called SVGs and any, yes I said ANY true type font that is on your computer to cut fonts and images. SCAL is a little expensive, but well worth the price!

Now please don't get me wrong I still buy cartridges (mostly cause I'm addicted to all things Cricut), but you have so many more options with SCALS.

All the tiles I've made were made from SVG files that I bought or got off the internet. The nice thing about SVGs is that there are millions for free on the internet and some wonderful site that you can buy beautiful images very cheap! If you have any questions please let me know, I would love to help!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment